Sunday, November 23, 2008

Isaiah's First Communion (11/23/08)


Isaiah's First Communion
We attended the 8:00 A.M. Contemporary Service at St. Paul's-Oconomowoc. I will say it was rough getting the five of us up and out the door by 7:20 A.M. We made it during one of the pre-service praise songs. Whew!! We had the honor of being there to witness our godson, Isaiah's First Communion. He is a bright young man with a strong faith and love of our Lord. We pray for Isaiah daily and ask the Lord to continue guiding him. We went to Stephen & Heather's house for lunch. I wish someone would have taken a picture of Elsiana and me. I believe it was the first time in her two years of life that she willingly went by me and seemed to enjoy it. After lunch, Stephen and I played tennis on the Nintendo Wii. I lost but gave him a good match. Stephen, Jim, Logan, Brett, Isaiah, Ben, and I played tennis and bowling. We have a lot of fun together!

No comments: