Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Update on our special day

Update on yesterday's activities...I wrote that Jim & I were probably not doing anything special. I was wrong (and admit it)! I had supper ready and left to get Logan from school. When we came back, there were candles lit on the table, roses in a vase, and the lights dimmed. After supper, Jim took my hand and we danced in the living room. Of course, Katherine quickly got between us. It was a lovely evening!

This weekend is Mount Olive's 5/6 Grade Boys Basketball Tournament. Brett's team plays at 11:10 A.M. on Saturday. Cyrus' team plays at 1:30 P.M. on Saturday. If you're in the area, you are all welcome to watch the cousins play. I'll be working in the concession stand, and Jim will be announcing games.

Here are Cyrus and Brett watching an episode of Psych on Sunday, February 1, 2009.

No comments: