Wednesday, May 6, 2009

15 (5/4/09)

Today is Logan's 15th birthday! He was nine days late, 8 lbs. 14.2 oz., and 21" long. I remember saying how intelligent he looked. Now he is almost as tall as his father and an honor roll student at Milwaukee Lutheran High School. Jim made a pan of "brownie lady" brownies. I used two toothpicks and paper to make a little banner for the top of the brownies. I wrote "Felix Dies Natalis" and put them on his lunch table in the cafeteria. He was so happy that he almost hugged me. That is huge! We have a very busy day planned, so no birthday dinner tonight. Brett has his last volleyball match at 5:00 P.M. Katherine has soccer practice from 5:30-6:30 P.M. Jim & I have been excused from attending the M.O.'s voters meeting because of Jim's "quarantine." It'll be a quick supper of deli chicken from Pick N Save, steamed green beans, and strawberries.

No comments: