Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Walking with Ava (3/24/09)

I walk for a 1/2 hour Monday-Friday at church. When it's nice out we walk outside in the neighborhood. When it's raining, snowing, or cold, we walk indoors. We're still in the indoor season. Brett and Katherine were excited about coming with me today. Tuesdays and Thursdays, a Brindled Great Dane joins the walk. Ava loved all the attention!
When we were done, we went home for breakfast. Katherine and I went back to church for the Tuesday Morning Bible Class. She was in the back working on Origami. I got to spend time visiting with the group and going through passages in the book of Proverbs.
The kids wanted to go to the library today, so after lunch we headed to the Tosa Library. They all found books, and we sat at a table to read. A school group came in and must not have realized that they were in a library. They were so loud! My kids couldn't take it. They asked to leave. The boys read in the van while Katherine and I stopped in the children's resale shop that we frequent. She found a couple shirts and a pair of leggings.
Logan and Katherine had their piano lessons. Jim picked them up on his way home from school.
Jim & I watched 24 last night. We talk about the episode during soup supper before tonight's Lenten service.
Katherine and I looked at paint colors for her bedroom. We'd like to get her room painted in the next week. We're having relatives over during Holy Week, and Katherine wants her room set for Mary.

No comments: